Youth Industry and Provider Support
Together we are creating a sustainable youth industry.
How can you help?
Support from professionals and businesses can come in the following supporting a program or supporting a organisation or individual young people:-
- Exposure to route to industry or career
- Access to equipment and venues
- Access to specialist knowledge and experience
Incentives are small give-aways from yourselves or your brand/ company.
Incentives are given to encourage young people, to be rewarded for:-
- Creating educational or entertainment content for peers
- Volunteering & project peer mentoring
- Quality Assurance tasks
- Rewarded young people can trade their tokens as value against products and services that professionals/ businesses trade etc...
These are given from you via the young persons personalised QR code.
to request a QR code for your young person or youself (11-19 year old only) pls scan QR code or click the link below
How can young people help you?
Support from young people (Gen Z & Alpha, the 1st generations to grow up in a totally digital world) can help you mantain keeping ahead of trends or the direction that your product or services need to go.
Young people can support you/ your businesses/ products/ serivces by:-
- Product development
- Market research
- Consumer feedback
- Create new and dynamic seminars to reflect you
- Create new and dynamic ways to market you
- keep you ahead of trends and your competition
- Create new customers
For most new and innovative concept that are to hit the market i.e. Internet Of Things, Smart Cities, Electric and driverless cars for example, the IMPLEMENTER, USER & CONSUMER are still in school or further education, as most product or services to hit the market will not emerge for another 5 -20 years.
THIS IS YOUR TIME TO BUILD RELATIONS
Want To Find Out More?
SEE ALL FEATURES! Click Here.